Thursday, April 15, 2010

Earth-Friendly crafts from Martha!

You know everyone has little spot for Martha somewhere!!  No?  Well maybe you will after you see her ideas on how to repurpose leftover materials and oh man- these are some great ideas. Simple to do and a great was to make something new out of something old.  Try it, decorate your place, give as gifts to friends or heck- sell 'em (remember my friend KC from MakeShopLive in an earlier post?!)


I really love the jars as vases especially now that I know that there is this great stuff that can 'paint" the inside but I'm proud to say that for the last few years I have refrained from buying any type of wrapping paper or bows!  I have either re-used the stuff that has wrapped gifts given to me or whatever I get from stores when I buy something.  For example, I bought a pair of shoes and inside the toe was a giant wad of tissue paper.  It made really cool wrapping for Valentine's day with a purple bow that was tied around the handle of a bag I got when Christmas shopping.  The bag has also been re-used so... I think I'll keep that up!

Oh and in case you've been under a rock or in the middle of nowhere.... all things Martha can be found at marthastewart.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment